We hope you’ll join us for the many family social events we plan throughout the year!
Here’s a list of a few of the events we’ve planned in the past:
- Annual Meeting with a “Down Syndrome Update” presented by Dr. Tamison Jewett
- Family Day at Camp Hanes
- Hayrides at Tanglewood
- Family Picnics
- Holiday Parties
- Dine and Donate – Dinners out at family friendly local restaurants with the added bonus that the restaurant donates a percentage of sales back to PDSSN.
There are several ways you can learn about our upcoming events and activities:
- All of our events are listed on our PDSSN calendar. Click here to visit and bookmark our calendar.
- We post our events on Facebook. Click here to like us on Facebook. Remember to sign up for notifications!
- We post our events on Twitter. Click here to follow us on Twitter.
- We send out emails to let you know about upcoming events. Click here to sign up to receive our event emails and quarterly newsletters.
- You can also learn about upcoming events under the Events tab on our website.
We’re always looking for fun activity ideas. If you have any suggestions, please contact Dana Alley at Dana.PDSSN@gmail.com or 336-480-8871.
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events!