Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Piedmont Down Syndrome Support Network!
Our organization cannot effectively serve the needs of our families and community without a strong base of volunteer leadership and support. We have many volunteer opportunities for people who want to become involved in our organization by sharing their time and talent.
- PDSSN Leadership – These volunteers provide direction for programs and services, specific events and happenings at the PDSSN. Being a member of the PDSSN Leadership includes the Board of Directors, Advisory Boards and Board Committee Members.
- Committee Leaders and Members – These volunteers work collaboratively to create and manage specific events for the PDSSN. They are responsible for budget, event volunteers, and all the elements that go into making our events a success.
- Event Volunteers – These volunteers are the essential “spokes of the wheel” that make each of our events a success. They are the people who work the hardest on the day of each event.
- Administrative Volunteers – Administrative support is required on a regular basis to assist with mailings, projects, etc.
PDSSN Board Standing Committees:
- Development, Fundraising, Marketing, & PR
- Nominating and Board Development
Please complete and submit the form below to sign up to volunteer:
Let us keep you informed about the latest news and PDSSN events. Click on the button below to subscribe to our emails and newsletters:
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with PDSSN! We’ll be in touch soon!