The Piedmont Down Syndrome Support Network relies exclusively on donations and fundraising to provide programs and services and meet operational costs. It is only through the generosity of many individuals, corporations and grants that the PDSSN is able to provide quality programs and services for individuals with Down syndrome and their families. We need your help!
Your donation will go to serve individuals from infancy through adulthood who have Down syndrome and their families. PDSSN also sponsors many opportunities that extend beyond folks with Down syndrome, to the entire community of people with intellectual disabilities in the Piedmont area.
Click on the links below to:
You can also donate to PDSSN through our United Way Designation Code: 2702.
Donations go to support individuals with Down syndrome by providing:
- Family Resource Notebooks (in English & Spanish)
- First Call Program for New Parent Support
- New Parent Celebration
- Family social gatherings
- Ladies Night Out (LNO)
- Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome (D.A.D.S.)
- Next Chapter Book Club – an adult literacy program
- No Limits II Dance Club
- Triad First In Families
- Educational programs for our community
- Programs that support and promote greater inclusion
- Conference scholarships for individuals with Down syndrome and their family members.